Japanese couple believed electrocuted in bathroom of Mont Kiara condo

KUALA LUMPUR: A Japanese couple was dead found in the bathroom of their 13th floor condo in the upmarket Mont Kiara area here.

City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Ku Chin Wah said the couple’s housekeeper found the bodies of the married couple, aged 38, at around 10am today.

“We believe the husband was electrocuted while taking a shower.

“His wife heard some noise in the bathroom and went to his aid but was also electrocuted,” he told Star Online.

The body of the man was in the nude while the woman was fully clothed.

It is believed the water heater short-circuited.

SAC Ku said the case has been classified as sudden death.

“The bodies have been sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for post mortem,” he said adding that police would be taking the statement of the housekeeper soon.


 

FOLLOW US

  • EMAIL ALERT

  • MOST READ

     


     

     
    http://news.abnxcess.com/wp-content/themes/abnnews